Microwave Telecommunication Tower:
Codes and Specifications:TIA/EIA -222-F standard stuctural for steel antenna towers and antenna supporting structures.
JIS G3444-2006: Carbon steel tubes for general structural purposes.
JIS G3101:2010. Rolled steel s for general structural.
ASTM A 53/A53M Standard specificion for pipe, steel ,black and hot dipped ,zinc coated ,welded and seamless.
ASTM A123: Zinc coating standard for iron and steel members.
ASTM A153: Zinc coating standard for the iron and steel hardware.
ASTM A 475-03 : Zinc coating standard on the steel wire strand.
AWS D1.1: Welding standard.
1. Material: SS540/Q345B/ASTM A572 Gr50 as main leg member ,Q235/SS400/ASTM A36 as subsidiary or as client requirement ,
2. Design: As per client and harmony with environment
3. Life time: 30 years or longer
4. Height: 5M to 200M or as per client design
5. Platform: According to design
6. Payment: L/C or T/T
7. Annual production capacity: 40000 Tons/year
8. Delivery: 30 days after deposit
9. Class of Bolts: 8.8, 6.8,4.8 grade
10.Loading with 20feet GP container or 40feet HC.
11. Overhead obstacle warning:
H≤45m, install one alarm light at top
H>45m, install one at the top and one at the middle of the tower.
Ladders ,ladder guard and cable tray
Working &Resting Platform, guard rail, Quantity: 1-3 PCS
Antenna Supporting Stucture: 3PCS-18 PCS
Microwave Dish: 3-18 PCS
Spare parts: All necessary parts for installation and connection